If you're looking for some good ideas for something to do with your special someone on Valentine's Day, but also stay within a budget, here are a few ideas.
- Go for a picnic at a local park. Try to find one with a trail so you can take a walk, bike ride, or skate after you're done eating. Some parks even have lakes to go fishing.
- Stay home and enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner together. Cook a fancy dinner together, or order in. After dinner pop some popcorn and snuggle up and watch a movie together.
- Spend the day at the zoo. Or in the evening the Phoenix Zoo is having Jungle Love Valentine's Day Date Night for adults 21 and over. However, the cost is $70 per couple. Includes drinks, dinner, and entertainment. Reservations are required.
- In the evening find a local bar that will be having live music.
- Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix presents Chihuly: The Nature of Glass. They are offering free admission on Valentine's Day, however you must call ahead to make a reservation.
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you!