- 4 scoops lemon sorbet
- 2 ounces chilled vodka, citrus vodka or limoncello (Italian lemon liqueur)
- 2 ounces prosecco or other sparkling wine or Champagne
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
Blend lemon sorbet on low speed and pour in vodka or lemon liqueur in a slow stream. Add prosecco or Champagne. Pour cocktails into a chilled martini glass and serve, garnished with a sprig of mint.
Recipe by Rachel Ray
White Nectarine and Raspberry Champagne Floats
- 3 very ripe white nectarines, halved, pitted and cut into eighths
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
- 1 bottle chilled Champagne, Prosecco, or sparkling wine
- 1/4 cup Chambord
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
Combine nectarine slices, raspberries and sugar in a small bowl and mash with a fork.
Add scoops of ice cream to 4 large glasses and divide most of the nectarine and raspberry puree among the glasses. Top each with a few more scoops of ice cream then the remaining puree. Fill the glasses to the top with the prosecco and drizzle each with some of the Chambord. Garnish with mint sprigs.
Recipe by Bobby Flay