Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cake in a Jar

I am loving the cake in a jar idea, and when I saw the rainbow cake in a jar at The Family Kitchen I knew I had to find a reason to make some! They also posted a Easter colored tie-dye cake in a jar that you can find here. I combined their ideas from both to create my own. You can find the recipe and directions at the above links.


  1. Oooh I love this! Seems like a great idea for a birthday party. And it looks really yummy, too!

    Found you via Tip Junkie

  2. Love the rainbow cake in a jar! When my husband was in Iraq the first time my mom told me this idea and I sent him some for his birthday, I just packed the frosting, sprinkles, and candles in the box instead of trying to decorate before sending it across the ocean and through the desert. He really liked it!

  3. I love this....so adorable! Visiting from the Tues. hop & wanted to invite you to link up with our "Fun in the Sun" Hop every Monday throughout the summer:


    Blessings to you,
    Jill @ Sweet Diva

  4. Beautiful and yummy!! Thanks for sharing, love it :)

  5. Love the colors! I have yet to try cake in a jar, but it looks fantastic!

  6. This looks so neat! I want o make it now!

  7. Wow - the cake you made is so pretty! Can't wait to give it a try :)(

  8. I love this idea. Just pinned it to my pinterest board. I have a party every Monday. I would love for you to stop by and link up your cake in a jar and any other projects you would like to share. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

  9. Holy Cow. I'm hooked! This is the cutest idea!!!
    Newest Follower :)


I'd love to hear from you!