Marriage is hard and takes a lot of work. Lots of forgiveness, grace, selflessness, sacrifice, and love. These are some books that I have found extremely encouraging along the way! Add them to your reading list and ask your spouse to join you in reading some of them.
1. Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas - What if God designed marriage to make us holy more than to make us happy?
2. Sacred Influence by Gary Thomas -How God uses wives to shape the souls of their Husbands
3. Real Marriage by Mark and Grace Driscoll - The truth about sex, friendship, and life together
4. From Anger to Intimacy by Dr. Gary Smalley and Mr. Ted Cunningham - How forgiveness can transform your marriage
5. The Meaning of Marriage by Timothy Keller - Facing the complexities of commitment with the wisdom of God.
6. The Five Love Languages by Gary D. Chapman -How to express heartfelt commitment to your mate
7. Just How Married do You Want to Be? by Jim and Sarah Sumner - Practicing oneness in marriage