- 1/3 cup lemon juice (or lime)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoon catsup
- 1 clove fresh minced garlic
- 1 1/2 lbs. fresh turkey breast skinned, boned, and cut into 1 1/2 x 1" pieces (I have also used Chicken in place of the turkey)
- Bell peppers (red, green, and yellow)
- Red onion
- Cherry tomatoes
In a medium bowl combine all the marinade ingredients. Stir in turkey pieces. Cover, and refridgerate for 3 to 4 hours. Drain and reserve the marinade.
Assemble the kabobs- turkey on skewers and vegetables on separate skewers. Brush kabobs with marinade and grill for 15 to 20 minutes, until tender.