For my sister's Bridal shower I decided to make each guest a small jar of sugar scrub as a party favor. I used baby food jars to put the scrub into, just spray painted the lids teal first. The sugar scrub was a peppermint sugar scrub, you can find the recipe below. To make the jars you will need he following:
- Baby food jars, cleaned with labels removed
- Spray paint
- Address labels
- Pipe cleaners or ribbon
- Sugar scrub recipe (see below)
1. Once all of your baby food jars are cleaned remove the lids and spray paint the tops and sides the color you would like. Let them dry.
2. Next print your labels for the jars. If you're using the Avery address labels you can download the template online here, and easily enter your text. I created my text in picnic and inserted the image into the template. You can find and save my image below.
3. Make your sugar scrub and fill each jar. Wrap a pipe cleaner around each jar, or tie with a ribbon.
4. Place a label on each jar and you're done.
Peppermint Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- 8 vitamin E liquid capsules (cut open and add gel)
Linking up HERE!