Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cookie Cutter Jar

As I am still working on organizing my craft room, I had to find a place for all of my cookie cutters. I have lots that are the same shape, just different sizes. Many of them are really small so I didn't want to just throw them all loose in a big jar. Then I remembered I had a bunch of these silver hinged rings that I could finally put to good use! I looped all of the coordinating cookie cutters onto the rings and tossed them into the jar. Now I don't have to go digging to find all of the heart cookie cutters when I need them. I love this picture that I came across over at Originally Me via Pinterest, with cupcake liners stored in a big glass jar. I still might need to do something like that, I love how all of the colors look. But for now I needed a place for my cookie cutters.

3 comments:

  1. I have seen that gorgeous pin and I love how you were inspired to do this from it! I bet it looks gorgeous in your kitchen.

    If you have 5 minutes to spare I would love it if you could pop by and visit my blog. I am hosting my weekly Pinterest party and would be so thrilled if you could link this up since you were inspired by Pinterest! I have also created a Pinning Bloggers Master List that you might be interested in joining as well!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Natasha in Oz
    Hi Natasha,
    Thanks for visiting my blog! I just linked up my cookie cutter jar at your party! Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up! I hope you can join in with my Pinning & Singing Pinterest Party again soon!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!