Monday, September 26, 2011

Glass Milk Bottles


I love the look of the glass milk bottles for parties. And they look really cute with a paper straw in them! My friend Nicky from Hey Little Birdie gave me a great tip the other day! She used the Starbuck's frappuccino bottles to make her own glass milk bottles for her daughter's birthday party! So clever and a great way to save some money! You can even purchase a large case of them at Costco. I bought a small 4-pack of Chai Latte bottles from Target and it worked perfect for what I needed them for! If you're looking for some paper straws to place in them you can find them in my shop!

5 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I will have to save my Starbucks bottles- and I have some of your adorable straws. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect idea, now I need to just remember not to through them away after i'm done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea and a great excuse to get a case of frappuccinos at Costco!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, thanks for the mention! i'm glad you liked the idea!! i think next time i do it, i might spray paint some labels with chalkboard paint and place them on the bottles for guests to write their name. the nice thing about these bottles is you can box them up to use for the next party!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!