Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mummie Juice Boxes


I saw this super cute idea on Pinterest and it was done by Parents.com. They are really simple and easy to make for a kids Halloween party. All you need is some white electrical tape, googly eyes, and juice boxes! You can find more details here from Parents.com.
I used the small sized juice boxes. You just remove the straw and wrap the box in tape. Punch a hole in the tape for the straw. Then stick on the googly eyes and put one or two extra pieces of tape over the eyes to make some different faces!

4 comments:

  1. @Kelsey
    Thanks Kelsey :) BTW I am in love with your Halloween Banner! SOO excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable idea! The kids I nanny for would love this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are sooooooo adorable ! Can't wait to give it a try ! It could be hilarious to add some long eyelashes :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!