Here are some preschool age activities to do with your kids at home during the month of February. These ideas are sent home each month with Hudson from his preschool. You could put these on a calender or fill a jar with each activity written on paper. Have your child choose an activity from the jar during the week.
- Help Mom and Dad find out if the groundhog saw his shadow
- Sing or say the days of the week to Mom and Dad
- Help with 2 chores around the house today
- Use crayons to make a rainbow. What colors did you use?
- Count as high as you can out loud
- Find the letter Rr in a story you read with Mom or Dad
- Count how many windows are in your house
- Practice cutting by making paper hearts
- Tell each member of your family why you love them
- Sort skittles by color
- Make a pattern with stickers
- Put shaving cream in a bag and practice making shapes
- Try a new food. Did you like it?
- Sort a handful of coins
- Have Mom or Dad make flashcards 1-15. How many do you know?
- Practice brushing and flossing your teeth
- Draw a picture of something that starts with the letter T
- Count how many doors are in your house
- Practice writing your name
- See what shapes you can find around the house
Very informative. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete