Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Today and tomorrow only Southwest Airlines are having a huge sale! Every city is on sale, you can fly one-way for either $30, $60, or $90! However, you do have to travel through September and November. Check out the details at southwest.com
Friday, July 3, 2009
Today I went to Superstition Ranch Market with Amy and Jess and loved it! I have never been to a Farmer's Market in Arizona, but Jess had been telling me about this one. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to save some money on their produce. The prices are unbeatable and the selection is great. I will say it is a crazy, busy, little store but that just adds to the whole experience!
Cherries were $0.69 per lb, seedless watermelon $0.12 per lb, blueberries $.50 per pint, strawberries $0.50 for 16oz, yellow bell peppers 6 for $1.00...I think you get the idea!
They are located on the south side of Main Street just west of Higley Rd.
Almond Crusted Tilapia
- 1 cup sliced almonds, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 (6-oz.) tilapia fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Process 1/2 cup almonds in a food processor until finely chopped, and combine with 1/4 cup flour in a shallow bowl.
2. Sprinkle fish evenly with salt; dredge in almond mixture.
3. Melt butter with olive oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat; add fish, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until golden. Remove fillets to a serving plate.
4. Add remaining 1/2 cup almonds to skillet, and cook, stirring often, 1 minute or until golden. Remove almonds with a slotted spoon, and sprinkle over fish.
From: Southern Living
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)