Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lemon Vinaigrette

This Lemon Vinaigrette recipe is by Martha Stewart, you can find it here. This is a great simple recipe for summer. You can use it on most salads or even as a marinade for Chicken breasts. 

Ingredients:
  • 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
  • 2 tablespoons plus 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
  • 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:
  1. Combine mustard, lemon zest, and juice in a jar; season with salt and pepper. Add some of the oil, then cover and shake to combine. Continue adding more oil and shaking until all the oil is incorporated and mixture is thickened and uniform in color. Serve immediately.

2 comments:

  1. this sounds great! I am definitely going to have to try this out! Thanks for sharing! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! I am your newest follower, look forward to trying some of your recipes :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!