- 1 baguette, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 9 oz fontina cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup pistachios, shelled and chopped
- 2 pears (one red, one green), sliced
- freshly ground salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees, and line a baking sheet with foil. Slice baguette.
Lay slices on the baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 3-5 minutes or until bread is toasted.
Top with freshly chopped garlic and the sliced fontina cheese.
Sprinkle the pistachios on top, then place back in the oven for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Remove from the oven once the cheese is melted and top with pear slices. Serve while still warm.
Linking up HERE!