Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Holiday Shoppe Vendor Spotlight

I want to introduce you to a few of the lovely vendors that will be at The Holiday Shoppe in just over 1 week!
 

 Hi, I’m Liz. The Blue Eyed Owl is a blog about all things vintage, handmade and my life as mom, wife and indie business owner. I run an online vintage and handmade boutique with retail space at The Main Street Antique Mall near my home in Mesa, AZ. I love to connect with readers & other indie business owners and would love to hear from you!

 
Visit Liz here... {BLOG} {SHOP} {FB} {Twitter}



Junk in the Trunk

Three girlfriends who share a common bond of always wanting more junk in our trunks. Their booth will be full of chippy, rusty and unique vintage items. As well as handmade barn signs and personalized pillows.



Visit them here... {BLOG} {SHOP-1} {SHOP-2} {FB} {Twitter}



http://bonnieinc.com/thebonnieburrow/

Bonnie combined her love of shopping for dismissed furnishings and a keen eye for style, to create Bonnie Inc. Distinct Refurbished Furniture & Interior Design. She will be selling holiday decor, vintage dishes, books, & linens, a few furnishings, lamps, frames/art, handmade gift bows.


Visit Bonnie here... {BLOG} {SHOP} {FB} {Twitter}



The Pink Ruffle


My name is Ashley and I am the designer at The Pink Ruffle. I am a mom to the sweetest little girl and love making her headbands! I always am asked where she gets them, so decided to share the love with everyone! It is my joy to make something special for your little one, older one or even you!I will be selling baby, child and adult headbands, bowbands and hair clips.

My Photo

Visit Ashley here... {BLOG} {SHOP} {FB}

Don't forget to RSVP to the event here.  If you can't make it, I would suggest checking out the vendors online shops for some amazing holiday gift items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!