Monday, March 5, 2012

New Dinner Recipes

Mediterranean Style Brown Rice Bake via Food For My Family

Greek Turkey Meatballs via Skinny Taste

Grilled Shrimp with Poblano and Avocado Salsa via Eat, Live, Run

Autumn Chopped Salad via Espresso and Cream

Lemon and Garlic Chicken Kabobs via One Perfect Bite

I stumbled across all of these recipes on Pinterest. I have only made a few of them so far, and they have been soo good! I can't wait to try out the rest of them! I love organizing new recipes that I want to try on Pinterest, and it is easy to pull them up on my phone or computer when it's time to grocery shop or cook.
You can follow my recipe board on pinterest HERE.


2 comments:

  1. They all look good. I love all of the recipes on Skinny taste!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!