We made these with my Mom when we were kids. We were always breaking crayons or using them until all there was left was a tiny little piece. Well, instead of throwing away all those pieces; here's a way to recycle them into a new crayon.
- Non-stick muffin pan
- Muffin liners
- Old crayons
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees
- Line muffin tin with liners
- Peel the paper off the crayons
- Put 5-10 different colors in each muffin space
- Place the muffin tins in the oven until the crayons melt
- Remove the crayons once they have cooled
- Peel away paper liners
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you!