|My mom sent Hudson this strawberry ice pop mold from Williams-Sonoma. Hudson loved helping to make these and enjoyed eating them even more. The box gives you three different recipes to choose from and you could use these is any other popsicle mold as well. You can find this Strawberry mold at Williams-Sonoma for $15.00. You can make 6 strawberry pops at a time in the mold, however the box includes 6 extra sticks. So you can make up to 12. We made the Strawberry-Banana Pops. These would be really cute to serve at a strawberry themed party for a little girl. |
- 10 oz fresh or frozen strawberries (about 2 cups)
- 3 tablepsoons of honey
- 3/4 cup of water
- 10 oz of fresh or frozen blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons of suagr
- 3/4 cup of cranberry-apple juice
- 5 oz of fresh or frozen strawberries (about 1 cup)
- 5 oz sliced banana (about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3/4 cup of vanilla yogurt
Combine the ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth, about 1 minute. Pour into your mold and freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight. Each recipe makes 6 strawberry pops.
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you!